Sunday, September 8, 2013

Tomorrow's the BIG DAY!

Greetings from Room 10!

      I am so excited about starting school tomorrow.  I was in the classroom today putting the final touches on the students' desks, filling their mailboxes with TONS of information and making some last minute adjustments to our classroom library.  I had a special buddy with me while I was working in our room and wanted to share a couple of photos of the way it will look to your children when then arrive tomorrow morning.
     Among all of the mail your child will bring home tomorrow, you will find an invitation to our annual family picnic which will take place on Friday, September 20th.  The deadline for sending in your reservation is this coming Friday, September 13th.  I hope you will plan to attend, as I am looking forward to meeting those of you I have not yet had the opportunity to do so.
     In the meantime, let my student know that I am looking forward to an amazing 5th grade school year!                                                                            Lester Betor



1 comment: