Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Greetings From Rainy Nature's Classroom!

Dear Parents of Room 10,
      I am pleased to report that the rain has not dampened anyone's spirits!  The children are having the time of their lives.  They enjoyed a lunch of Mac & Cheese and baked ham along with their peers from Elsmere.  It was actually very good!
      After moving into their cabins, they experienced their first field group and, as I type this, they are attending their first class.  We have been taking lots of pictures thus far, but I am not sure I have everyone.  So I am posting a photo of five happy teachers in the Scorpion Room!  I will share photos of the children tomorrow.
      After dinner we will be enjoying "Back to Basics;" it's a chance for the kids to explore life BEFORE electricity. It will be followed by S'mores and a sing-a-long.
                                                                                       Take care,
                                                                                        Lester B. and class

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this! I'm so glad to hear everyone is doing great!

    ReplyDelete